Recreational Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello, is it me your looking for, i can see it in your eyes, i can se......

smtid1982
    smtid1982

Hello, is it me your looking for, i can see it in your eyes, i can se...... Empty Hello, is it me your looking for, i can see it in your eyes, i can se......

Post  smtid1982 Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:05 am

Sorry got carried away with the title,

Hi im Smtid1982 , my mum must have been drinking when she named me, only kidding its my gamertag.

Joined here as i have been known to game along with Xadium from time to time and he spammed me about the site, anyway as you can probably tell i like a bit of xbox time admittedly i dont spread myself across many titles at a time and for now it mostly zombies on CoD for me.

Other than that im into watching the now Barcalonaesq St mirren fc (wait till i get the sigs up) play or any other game on that takes my fancy, also currently watching the bizzarely addictive Wilfred on BBC3, oh and im due to get married next year.
    Xadium
    Xadium

Hello, is it me your looking for, i can see it in your eyes, i can se...... Empty Re: Hello, is it me your looking for, i can see it in your eyes, i can se......

Post  Xadium Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:52 am

Shocked You have definitely been gaming with me for far too long mate lol.

Nice to see you here!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:07 pm