Recreational Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Encore

AlertedENCORE

Encore Empty Encore

Post  AlertedENCORE Sat May 19, 2012 6:59 am

Hello all.

Well its been some time, i had no idea everybody had moved home.

Anyway my name is Encore, and i just finished a long streach for smuggling Haggis into the US.......but due to good behaviour i was given a job as a trustee in the prision, which i then immediately used to escape the prision and make my way to the coast, where i stole a small rowing boat and made my way home to Scotland.

After 4 months it became obvious i had made land in Australia, so i started up a kangaroo zoo and used the profits to rob Sydneys first national bank, were i used those profits to buy fake glasses and a beard and a ticket home to old blighty.

So there you have it, the age old story...boy catches Haggis, boy smuggles haggis, boy get caught, boy escapes, boy opens Zoo, boy buys false glasses and beard....boy makes it home.....

So there you have it, my story is no diffrent from anybody else.......oh and on the plane i found a xbox under the seat, ok when i say under the seat i mean i punched a small child in the face and stole it from them outside HMV......... so i thought , what the hell....give the old console knights a call. Smile

So how are you all...well i hope.
    Xadium
    Xadium

Encore Empty Re: Encore

Post  Xadium Sat May 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Hello Encore! long time not seen.

How did you find us? was it the bread trail I left lol.

I closed the Knights down, got fed up of running a community site and taking the blame for everything, I just want to relax, game and have fun without the stress or trying to keep everyone happy.

Over here, I am just a member, and thats all I want to be.

I hope your well, as for reading your story, I thought you might have mailed yourself back from Egypt lol, nice cloth bag with wax seal Very Happy the only way to travel lol.
    Solomon Shae
    Solomon Shae

Post  Solomon Shae Sun May 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Encore!!!!! It's great to hear from you! David sent me a message on my Vita that you had shown up on here. (Don't let him in on it, but he's the best. He always has a way to make me feel part of the group. Thanks David Wink )

It is wonderful to hear you are still around. If you still have your PSN account, my handle on my Vita is SolomonShae. Please don't be a stranger here. We really could use some of your wit and sense of humor. I'm trying to tell you that we've missed you, you big Lug! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:16 pm