Recreational Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
KookaburRAH
CrimsonTIDE65
6 posters

Ugly American

CrimsonTIDE65
    CrimsonTIDE65

Ugly American Empty Ugly American

Post  CrimsonTIDE65 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:15 am

Hi all,

I am Jamie and I am an American! I live in the "Mountain Ranges" near Front Royal, Virginia and sometimes chase Black Bears out of the yard.

This in no way translates to me being good at BF3! Razz

I have played some with Xadium, KookabuRAH, Kinky Bear and others.
    For some reason, they still let me join the game.

Hopefully we will get an opportunity to dominate a server one day....ON THE SAME TEAM! BF3 matchmaking is Twisted Evil .

KookaburRAH
    KookaburRAH

Ugly American Empty Re: Ugly American

Post  KookaburRAH Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:25 am

Hey Crimson, welcome along.

Just looked up Front Royal in Virginia on google maps. All I could see was trees and mountains. Looks like a nice place too live (except for the bears) affraid
    Xadium
    Xadium

Post  Xadium Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Hello and a huge warm welcome Jamie aka Crimson the bear killer! affraid

I thought we were super awesome at battlefield Shocked now you say were not scratch well this is Embarassed Crying or Very sad

You made things worse by turning me onto a hood ornament the other night! good kill though lol

It's great to see you here, everyone here is great and very friendly, we also have another great friend from the USA, Solomon, but I'm not too sure he chases bears?

so come on in and make yourself at home!
    smtid1982
    smtid1982

Post  smtid1982 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:52 am

Welcome to the forum buddie, I'm the resident mumbling Scotsman, its a friendly bunch here so have fun.
    Solomon Shae
    Solomon Shae

Post  Solomon Shae Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:06 am

Hi Crimson and welcome. I don't game as much as I used to, but I do check these forums once in a while. You will get to know these guys very well in time, and you won't be sorry. They are a great group of people to game with.

By the way, I'm from Minnesota, and we have bears here too, but it's the rabid nut eating squirrels that scare us here. PMSL

Good to see a fellow American here. Make yourself at home and get to know some of these awesome and hilarious Brits. Oh, and whatever you do, don't believe David when he says he's just looking for a contact he dropped. At least make him take you out to dinner first. ROFL
    Xadium
    Xadium

Post  Xadium Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:05 am

Solomon Shae wrote:Hi Crimson and welcome. I don't game as much as I used to, but I do check these forums once in a while. You will get to know these guys very well in time, and you won't be sorry. They are a great group of people to game with.

By the way, I'm from Minnesota, and we have bears here too, but it's the rabid nut eating squirrels that scare us here. PMSL

Good to see a fellow American here. Make yourself at home and get to know some of these awesome and hilarious Brits. Oh, and whatever you do, don't believe David when he says he's just looking for a contact he dropped. At least make him take you out to dinner first. ROFL

Shocked I did nothing of the sort, I had dropped some change while looking for some spare ammo in my shorts, I can't help it if your dead body was near my location while I looked! Wink and thats the excuse I am sticking too!

Very Happy OMG you have rabid squirrels after your nuts! affraid
    CrimsonTIDE65
    CrimsonTIDE65

Post  CrimsonTIDE65 Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks all,

Solomon, if I could get these guys to talk WITHOUT accents, I would have a fair advantage.
    Wait, thats it......NERF the accents! And Xadium singing Men at Work tunes!

I have a blast with all of you guys!
    Xadium
    Xadium

Post  Xadium Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:13 am

And we really enjoy your company! were also afraid of you Suspect lets be honest, who is not afraid of a guy who wrestled with bears!!! Very Happy

And on another note I do not sing while playing! Honestly!!! geek

"do you come from a land down under, women Oh and then thunder, I said do you speaka my language, she just smiled and gave me a vegemite sarnie"
    spaters
    spaters

Post  spaters Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:27 am

Hello there Crimson, nice to see you here and welcome on in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 pm